The number one question we received since launching is, "May I volunteer at Summoners Con?" and the answer yes, probably!
Summoners Con volunteers receive an exclusive volunteer t-shirt and a refund on your two-day Summoners ticket, after your volunteer service is complete!
We're looking for awesome, professional people who are down to work hard for a 7 hour block. It's going to be real work, and you might miss a few things that you wanted to see depending on scheduling. We won't be able to do much to work around your schedule, so if this is a dealbreaker you may not want to volunteer.
To become a volunteer you must:
1. Be 18 years old by November 20th, 2015
2. Buy your ticket to Summoners Con (either one-day or two-day)
3. Apply using the form below
- After the event wraps up all volunteers who have put in their 7 hours will have their standard ticket refunded.
- If you want to buy a Challenger or some other additional ticket, merch, etc that is totally fine, but you will only be refunded for the price of a Standard ticket at the time of purchase.
- You must purchase your ticket *before* you apply to become a volunteer, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- You don't have to have any relevant experience to be accepted, but if you *don't* have any you should definitely put a few sentences into why you would be a good choice.
- You must be available at least one day within November 20th, 21st or 22nd in the times listed to be considered.